Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Beer Cameos in TV and Movies!

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Kel Varnsen
Bar Fly

Post by Kel Varnsen »

There was a show on earlier this year called Wedding Band on TBS. It only lasted like 12 episodes I think, but it was set in seattle and they were always drinking Pike Brewing products.

I used to watch Blue Bloods. It is filmed in NY and obviously they filmed in real NY bars, since Sixpoint and Brooklyn signs were always showing up in the bars they were using.

zombi69

Post by zombi69 »

Some Sweetwater IPA in the latest Walking Dead Season 4 trailer!

Image[/img]

grub
Seasoned Drinker

Post by grub »

i definitely noticed Sweetwater in past WD seasons too.

This Is The End had many of the actors drinking Stone IPA.

Orange Is The New Black shows characters drinking Southern Tier IPA in several episodes.

that's just a few i've noticed lately. it is pretty darn cool to not only see a "real" beer (rather than a fake one to avoid copyright issues) and especially so when it's craft.
@grubextrapolate // @biergotter // http://biergotter.org/

zombi69

Post by zombi69 »

Watching HOUSE OF BAD (2013) and one of the leads shows up with a Stone Arrogant Bastard T-Shirt on!

Kish84
Bar Fly

Post by Kish84 »

I watched This Is the End this weekend and noticed a Stone IPA on a table in a scene with Seth Rogen and James Franco. I found this website looking for a picture of it.
"There's always money in the banana stand."

Kel Varnsen
Bar Fly

Post by Kel Varnsen »

On a recent episode of Chicago Fire there was a scene in a bar that a few of the characters own. Behind the bar there was a big box with the Founders label on it.

rejtable
Bar Fly

Post by rejtable »

Anybody know what the beer was in the Irish wharehouse in the current season of Sons of Anarchy? Saw lots of labels saying "Black IPA" and "Pilsner". They almost looked like the Boquebiere labels, but of course they wouldn't be. Just a fake brand?

I was sad when they were shooting the skids testing their machine guns.