Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Iron Maiden's "Trooper" Beer

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

dickhandsome

Post by dickhandsome »

Think there is any chance of this making its way around again? I missed out the first go round. I see it has come back around and a couple of places in the states.

groulxsome

Post by groulxsome »

dickhandsome wrote:Think there is any chance of this making its way around again? I missed out the first go round. I see it has come back around and a couple of places in the states.
From drinkvine:
spinrsx wrote: from lcbo's twitter feed: 'we will have a second big shipment of the Iron Maiden Trooper beer coming into stores in December.'

dickhandsome

Post by dickhandsome »

Good news, thanks. Funny I could have swore that I followed the lcbo on twitter. Do now, thanks.

Belgian
Bar Towel Legend

Post by Belgian »

Good there's more coming, I enjoyed my last few on the Beach shoreline the other night and as i lay there gazing at the sky, my body's numb and my throat is dry...
In Beerum Veritas

TerraFirma

Post by TerraFirma »

Another 500 cases of 12x500ml is on the water right now, should be in the warehouse first week of December and in the stores shortly afterwards.