Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Very Random: Where can I get a yankees jersey in the GTA?

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

JeffPorter
Beer Superstar

Very Random: Where can I get a yankees jersey in the GTA?

Post by JeffPorter »

I have a colleague who's retiring and he's a huge Yankees fan...We want to get him a Yankees jersey and then get the "13" on the back for the year of his retirement. I seem to remember a a kid all kinds of sports stores that sold jerseys, now I can't think of one, and google isn't turning up much.

Online's not much of an option as we need it in the next week or so...

Any suggestions on stores would be greatly appreciated.

Jeff
"What can you say about Pabst Blue Ribbon that Dennis Hopper hasn’t screamed in the middle of an ether binge?" - Jordan St. John

Bobsy
Beer Superstar

Post by Bobsy »

There are a few sports stores on the west of yonge street between dundas and college. I'd be shocked if they didn't yield a result.

Gedge
Bar Fly

Post by Gedge »

Bobsy wrote:There are a few sports stores on the west of yonge street between dundas and college. I'd be shocked if they didn't yield a result.
+1

I scoured the Eaton Centre looking for a Bruins t-shirt for my daughter today with no luck. First place I tried on Yonge (Sports Pro?) had 'em for $12.99.

munrets

Post by munrets »

Check out Real Sports - guaranteed to have anything and everything you could possibly want.

JeffPorter
Beer Superstar

Post by JeffPorter »

Thanks guys - I'll check out Yonge St. on the weekend.
"What can you say about Pabst Blue Ribbon that Dennis Hopper hasn’t screamed in the middle of an ether binge?" - Jordan St. John

Gedge
Bar Fly

Post by Gedge »

Toronto Sports Shoppe was where I went.

icemachine
Beer Superstar

Post by icemachine »

Might be pricey, but Pro Image at Bramalea City Centre should have what you want
"Everything ... is happening" - Bob Cole

JeffPorter
Beer Superstar

Post by JeffPorter »

icemachine wrote:Might be pricey, but Pro Image at Bramalea City Centre should have what you want

:o :o :o

I live, like...5 minutes from BCC... :roll: