Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Whisky for Beer Drinkers

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

MatttthewGeorge
Bar Fly

Post by MatttthewGeorge »

UPDATE: Guelph course idea put on hold. We were looking at the end of August, however I haven't found a bar that wants to do it on a Friday (preferred by Steve and the majority of attendees) and will allow Steve to bring his own scotch, or at least get a discount on the bar's scotch. I also thought of doing it at our brewery (too small) or Wellington (licensed only for beer) but getting an SOP would add an additional cost. Considering the issues I've come across I'm just not able to get the task completed in the time frame needed. That said, there is definitely many people that are interested and if come across favourable conditions to met all the requirements for the course then I will be in touch with Steve, and you, again. Cheers!
I used to sell beer. Now I don't.