Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

What music is playing at your LCBO?

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

sprague11 wrote:Any openings at LCBO corporate for playlist manager?

You can phone the infoline and give them requests. Believe it not, they do take them into consideration as that is how some of the songs have shown up.
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!

Belgian
Bar Towel Legend

Post by Belgian »

SteelbackGuy wrote:
You can phone the infoline and give them requests. Believe it not, they do take them into consideration as that is how some of the songs have shown up.
Proving, again that people in all walks of life have too much time. Though what am I saying, I have 7,000 posts...
In Beerum Veritas

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

Belgian wrote:
SteelbackGuy wrote:
Proving, again that people in all walks of life have too much time. Though what am I saying, I have 7,000 posts...
And I travel long distances to look at a single bird. Whatever floats your boat I say!
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!