Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Rodenback limited 2009 oak aged question

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

KW1

Rodenback limited 2009 oak aged question

Post by KW1 »

How rare is this beer in the GTA? I found some out west , not cheap. Rates highly on BA. I may bring a bottle or two to the GTA for friends.

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/216/74486

thx
Last edited by KW1 on Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Belgian
Bar Towel Legend

Post by Belgian »

It was quite decent. Newer 'French' oak character than the giant century-old wooden vats they brew in, which are more just for the critters... special order.
Sammy’s bottle specially brought in. 2007 vintage oak aged. Lightly foggy look, great sour cherry flavor and aromas. Smooth feel, and showing some wonderful vanilla and spice. 4.2/5 RB
In Beerum Veritas