Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Dieu du Ciel / The Alchemist Morality IPA

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

zombi69

Post by zombi69 »

Anyone know if this is hitting the LCBO eventually?

rlwelch

Post by rlwelch »

I'll second Kekumba's impressions. I had it on tap at the brewpub when they were first starting to brew it. It's not half the IPA Heady Topper is, but it certainly shares some of it's DNA. Kind of like a Heady light. Similar peach and mango flavours, but the flavour and aroma are less intense. Not a bad beer at all in its own right.

TheBeeraholic
Bar Fly

Post by TheBeeraholic »

Had this last week, thanks Ian.

several similarities to HT, though as mentioned above not as potent.

A great IPA , which if arrvies to Ontario I have no issue picking up several four packs or whatever format it's distributed in.

heebes

Post by heebes »

zombi69 wrote:Anyone know if this is hitting the LCBO eventually?
Bottles and kegs are coming according to Keep6. Sounding more like for restaurants but my inquiry for a case wasn't shot down so maybe private order.

Keep getting told to check back in a few weeks. Email them at the end of Jan?

nickelass
Bar Fly

Post by nickelass »

I picked up up a few cases bottled on Dec 30th. If anyone in Toronto wants to try it shoot me a PM!
"You wanna talk some jive? I'll talk some jive. I'll talk some jive like you've never heard!"

nickelass
Bar Fly

Post by nickelass »

All gone folks. Thanks!
"You wanna talk some jive? I'll talk some jive. I'll talk some jive like you've never heard!"