Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Quelque Chose at beerbistro

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Steve Beaumont

Post by Steve Beaumont »

Just an FYI, folks. For those of you who like your Quelque Chose served hot, Brian has figured out a way to do it at beerbistro. It requires a 15 minute advance ordering, but the bottle arrives at your table steaming and delicious. Available as long as we can keep in stock.

Immotius

Post by Immotius »

Didn't the guys at cafe Brussels just pour it into a pan, heat it up and pour it back into the bottle? I think they mulled it rather quickly.

esprit
Seasoned Drinker

Post by esprit »

With Liefmans Gluhkriek, the product Quelque Chose emulates, I just pour it into a mug and nuke it and it tastes fine to me but then again my taste buds were destroyed long ago as I drank Carlsberg Light for 5 years before I learned anything about beer.

esprit
Seasoned Drinker

Post by esprit »

With Liefmans Gluhkriek, the product Quelque Chose emulates, I just pour it into a mug and nuke it and it tastes fine to me but then again my taste buds were destroyed long ago as I drank Carlsberg Light for 5 years before I learned anything about beer.

DAN-D-MAN

Post by DAN-D-MAN »

The Academy of Spherical Arts also offer to mull it for you if you want. And, their Quelque Chose is dated 1998, at least the last time I was there it was...

Colin @ Canada

Post by Colin @ Canada »

We actually sold the last 1998 Quelque Chose a few weeks ago and now carry the 2001 vintage, served hot or cold. Our Rogue beers are slowly selling out as well, for those interested we still have the Scotch ale, I2PA, and Imperial Stout in the excess line of bottles vintage dated 2000. The American Amber Ale just sold out this week.