Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Ken Gossman net worth $800 million

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

northyorksammy
Seasoned Drinker

Ken Gossman net worth $800 million

Post by northyorksammy »

markaberrant
Seasoned Drinker

Post by markaberrant »

Definitely the richest guy i have ever had a few beers with.

Belgian
Bar Towel Legend

Post by Belgian »

Wow, that took Ken forever. Is he going to take another whole six years to make a billion? :wink:

Sounds like a very resourceful gent with a solid work ethic.

I'm craving a nice fresh Celebration Ale gazing at those mountains of hops, and I don't mean:
In Beerum Veritas

G.M. Gillman
Seasoned Drinker

Post by G.M. Gillman »

He was not an MBA grad like Jim Koch of Sam Adams (worth in the same neighborhood), he was a practical hands-on guy who knew welding, basic hydraulics, electrical, or he learned it. It's a great success story.

Gary
Gary Gillman

northyorksammy
Seasoned Drinker

Post by northyorksammy »

His book is a true business book on hard work, with all the worts. Should be required reading in business schools!