Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Spending a week in Florida... what to drink?

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

kafercrazy

Post by kafercrazy »

Baulz wrote:Jai Alai was breathtaking. Making plans to brew a clone shortly.
Please let me know when this happens.

I can contribute as well...

Baulz

Post by Baulz »

kafercrazy wrote:
Baulz wrote:Jai Alai was breathtaking. Making plans to brew a clone shortly.
Please let me know when this happens.

I can contribute as well...
Will do, just waiting for my parents to drive home with a few pounds of hops I bought, and hoping they bring a case of Jai Alai with them.

zombi69

Post by zombi69 »

Managed to stop by the fairly new craft brewery in St. Petersburg called Green Bench Brewing. Yet again, like Cigar City, 7venth Sun, Saint Somewhere etc. they are certainly offering some really exciting brews! I believe they have only been in existence for the last 5 months. If you are down there, worth a visit!