Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Bell’s First Cans Hit Shelves

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

spinrsx
Beer Superstar

Bell’s First Cans Hit Shelves

Post by spinrsx »

a can of bells two hearted sounds spectacular - http://beerstreetjournal.com/bells-firs ... t-shelves/

saints_gambit
Bar Fly

Post by saints_gambit »

I know that no one gets excited about Oberon, but it's really nice. I'd almost prefer it to Two Hearted.
saintjohnswort.ca

ritzkiss

Post by ritzkiss »

I would be thoroughly excited if either of those made an appearance in cans on LCBO shelves some time in the future...

boney
Seasoned Drinker

Post by boney »

Two Hearted continues to be one of my favorite IPA's. I have a big soft spot for Oberon, having received a min-keg as a wedding present years ago. I still make an effort every summer to track some down. In fact I just picked 12 up in Buffalo a couple of weeks ago. Cans of both are going to be killer.

liamt07
Bar Fly

Post by liamt07 »

ritzkiss wrote:I would be thoroughly excited if either of those made an appearance in cans on LCBO shelves some time in the future...
I'd be thoroughly excited if ANY Bell's AT ALL made it into the LCBO at some time in the future.