Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

What has been your go to, hot weather/camping beer so far?

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

Yep. Obviously I realize that it's more like juice, but did the trick for early-day 'drinking' :)

A
Bar Fly

Post by A »

Cass it sounds like you forgot to add a shot of tequila to those radlers!

MatttthewGeorge
Bar Fly

Post by MatttthewGeorge »

So far it's been a Jever filled summer for me.

That may change when Miami Vice comes out though.
I used to sell beer. Now I don't.

Inkling

Post by Inkling »

MatttthewGeorge wrote:So far it's been a Jever filled summer for me.

That may change when Miami Vice comes out though.
Yes, Jever has been a great find from this forum and is one of my summer go to beers in the hot weather.

Creemore Kellerbier is another go to beer and the Collective Arts Saint of Circumstance is a third.

We've had a lot of cool periods and then I just go back to my normal rotation.

Belgian
Bar Towel Legend

Post by Belgian »

I wasn't camping yet however I did get in my first swim today in P.E.C., not at Sandbanks provincial park but the extension of the beach north of it, the Rotary Park in Wellington. Napped out for a few after a chilly swim, it was heaven. This beach is free of cost and the outrageous park fees I saved will more than pay for a few of these Franziskaners...
In Beerum Veritas