Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Looking for July, 2014 V.35 No. 3, All About Beer Magazine

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

G.M. Gillman
Seasoned Drinker

Looking for July, 2014 V.35 No. 3, All About Beer Magazine

Post by G.M. Gillman »

Hey all, I missed this issue - I always buy it on the news stands - and if anyone has it and would give it to me, I'd be appreciative. Either I can pay the listed price or buy you a pint downtown. It's a blue cover and the headline story is Best Beers In the World and under that, 80 Places To Drink Beer In The Great Outdoors. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks.

Gary
Gary Gillman

Torontoblue
Beer Superstar

Post by Torontoblue »

Have you contacted the publisher? They'll probably send you a back copy?

Or, if you don't mind reading it on your computer, all the articles are up on the website, http://allaboutbeer.com/issue/july-2014/

G.M. Gillman
Seasoned Drinker

Post by G.M. Gillman »

Thanks Sid. I didn't think the full text was posted online, but I'll check. I could get it by subscribing I know, but I pride myself on not (hardly) missing an issue in over 30 years buying it off the shelf!
Gary Gillman

Torontoblue
Beer Superstar

Post by Torontoblue »

I ended up having to subscribe as the one store in Edmonton was very sporadic with getting the magazine in, then would only bring one or two copies in, and then they eventually closed.

Even being a subscriber doesn't guarantee I get the issue; think my postie likes free beer mags!