Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Pubs with Fireplaces: Need Input!

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

Hey folks,

I am looking to put together a list of the best pubs in TO with fireplaces - places to get in out of the cold. Any ideas?

Cass

bluewater

Post by bluewater »

If I remember right, Volo has one.

the.brewer

Post by the.brewer »

C'est What
The Granite
Does gas count?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: the.brewer on 2004-01-14 09:06 ]</font>

borderline_alcoholic

Post by borderline_alcoholic »

The Queen's Head

Steve Beaumont

Post by Steve Beaumont »

The Artful Dodger has a fireplace, unless I'm mistaken, and isn't there one at the Bedford Academy?

It's a lousy place for beer, but one of the best fireplaces in the city used to be at the roof bar of the Park Plaza. They've since converted it to gas, but it's the most realistic gas fireplace I think I've ever come across.

tupalev
Seasoned Drinker

Post by tupalev »

dora keogh has a large one in the back

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

Thanks for the feedback! There's going to be a list in the National Post this weekend about this!