Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

ISO: Wellington Imperial Stout and Welly Mammoth Cans

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

TheSevenDuffs
Beer Superstar

ISO: Wellington Imperial Stout and Welly Mammoth Cans

Post by TheSevenDuffs »

Looking for a can of each for a trade. Prefer an in person trade given the weather.

I am sure I can come up with something to trade. Send me a message if you are interested.

lyndonk

Post by lyndonk »

Looks like I'm late to the party but...Just got back from Guelph this morning. Brought with me 2 leftover cans of their new one-off "India Brown ale" (it does not appear to be on RateBeer yet) and two cans of the imperial stout. Planned on bringing more but it all got consumed this weekend with friends.

Also brought back 4 bottles of F & M oatmeal coffee stout.

If (anyone is) interested, I'm In Toronto... Not looking for anything special but something comparable.

Also, I'll be back in Guelph and probably could pick up more of the Iron Duke/F&M Coffee Stout/RIS stout. F&M also has Macleans Pale Ale sometimes.