Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

ISO: DL any vintage

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

TheBeeraholic
Bar Fly

ISO: DL any vintage

Post by TheBeeraholic »

Is there any DL out there?

J343MY

Post by J343MY »

I still have a couple bottles of 2011

Streets

Post by Streets »

Sorry if this is bad form, but I was also plannining on making an ISO post, and one item was going to be Dark Lord. If there's any more out there that's up for grabs I have a few Westvleteren 12s that I believe are approaching 2 years old. Just take care of TheBeeraholic first ;).

TheBeeraholic
Bar Fly

Post by TheBeeraholic »

Streets wrote:Sorry if this is bad form, but I was also plannining on making an ISO post, and one item was going to be Dark Lord. If there's any more out there that's up for grabs I have a few Westvleteren 12s that I believe are approaching 2 years old. Just take care of TheBeeraholic first ;).
Exactly what I'm offering up lol.

andrewrg
Bar Fly

Post by andrewrg »

I've got a 2012 I could probably trade given the right offer. What's on offer?

Note: not interested in Westy 12.

J343MY

Post by J343MY »

andrewrg wrote:I've got a 2012 I could probably trade given the right offer. What's on offer?

Note: not interested in Westy 12.
are you interested in a 2011 for your 2012?

grub
Seasoned Drinker

Post by grub »

i think i still have a few each from 2008-2010, but it'll take something a little more hard to find to pry 'em away at this point...
@grubextrapolate // @biergotter // http://biergotter.org/

pushkinwow

Post by pushkinwow »

grub wrote:i think i still have a few each from 2008-2010, but it'll take something a little more hard to find to pry 'em away at this point...
The 2008 is drinking quite nicely now.

iguenard
Seasoned Drinker

Post by iguenard »

pushkinwow wrote:
grub wrote:i think i still have a few each from 2008-2010, but it'll take something a little more hard to find to pry 'em away at this point...
The 2008 is drinking quite nicely now.
I concur.