Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Founders Brewery at Consumer Beverages

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Publican

Founders Brewery at Consumer Beverages

Post by Publican »

Founders Brewery of Grand Rapids Michigan is now available at Consumer Beverages in the Buffalo area. The ales that are available are Centeninal IPA, Porter, Pale Ale, Dirty Bastard, Red's Rye and Breakfast Stout. They cost $10.99 US a six pack. :D

iguenard
Seasoned Drinker

Post by iguenard »

You'll also see seeing the Imperial Stout, the Backwoods Bastard and the Double Trouble as seasonal releases. They got into Vermont too. Though I saw the BS in 4-packs instead of 6 there.

Good news in general!

RayOhm

Post by RayOhm »

Was surprised to find it a Premiere last week as well.
I don’t care what the U.N. says, I don’t recognize countries that don’t produce beer.

jprime

Post by jprime »

iguenard wrote:You'll also see seeing the Imperial Stout, the Backwoods Bastard and the Double Trouble as seasonal releases. They got into Vermont too. Though I saw the BS in 4-packs instead of 6 there.

Good news in general!
If BS is Breakfast Stout i've only ever seen it in 4 packs

grub
Seasoned Drinker

Post by grub »

jprime wrote:
iguenard wrote:You'll also see seeing the Imperial Stout, the Backwoods Bastard and the Double Trouble as seasonal releases. They got into Vermont too. Though I saw the BS in 4-packs instead of 6 there.

Good news in general!
the seasonals are generally in 4 packs and the regulars in 6's.
@grubextrapolate // @biergotter // http://biergotter.org/

TheSevenDuffs
Beer Superstar

Post by TheSevenDuffs »

jprime wrote:

Good news in general!
Publican is definitely mistaken. BS is in 4 packs. Always has been. But the others he listed are in 6 packs.