Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Get Well - 1yr Anniv. & Nanobrew Tap takeover - June 19

Post details, reviews and recaps of interesting beer events in Ontario and elsewhere here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

BradC

Get Well - 1yr Anniv. & Nanobrew Tap takeover - June 19

Post by BradC »

On Wed, June 19th, during Ontario Craft Beer Week, Get Well will be having it's 1 year Anniversary party. For this special occasion, we'll be featuring 10+ of our own beers on tap, brewed on-site in the Nanobrewery.

*** ALL pints will be $5 all night! ***

Get Well beers on tap will include:

- Pinball Wizard APA
- Amarillo Sunrise Amber Ale
- High Time Hefeweizen
- Summer Kolsch
- Get Well/ Duggan's Ontario Pilsner
- Millenium Altbier
- Scottish 80/- Ale
- Hopfenweisse
- Cream Ale (nitro)
- Porter

CASK: Pinball Wizard (Dry Hopped w/ Galaxy)

Get Well is located at 1181 Dundas St. West (close to Ossington). The event will run from 5pm - close. Drop by and say hi, play some free video games, and check out what we've been busy brewing!

Cheers!

Brad

velovampire
Seasoned Drinker

Post by velovampire »

See ya tonight! 8)

ercousin

Post by ercousin »

Can't wait. I've been meaning to get over to Get Well since they opened the nano-brewery and this seems like the best excuse to finally go.

Swampale

Post by Swampale »

I wish I lived closer.