Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

IP Ottawa - FT: Heady Topper x4; ISO: BCBS, Bellwoods, Other

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

mtomlins

IP Ottawa - FT: Heady Topper x4; ISO: BCBS, Bellwoods, Other

Post by mtomlins »

Hey all,

I have four (4) fresh cans of HT (canned Monday, 9/30) that I am looking to trade ASAP. I am heading out of town Friday night (10/4) so if I can’t get this done before the weekend, I am going to drink them at the cabin! I know this is my first post on Bar Towel, but I am active on Beer Advocate under the same name.

ISO: I am looking for some bigger stouts, BCBS, Bellwoods (Bring out Your Dead, Hellwoods), Ten Fidy. I am open to other suggestions though so PM me if you have something interesting.

Thanks for looking!

-matt

mtomlins

Post by mtomlins »

Thanks for looking, but this is now done.

iguenard
Seasoned Drinker

Post by iguenard »

That didn't take long!

mtomlins

Post by mtomlins »

I know right! It was a bit surprising.