Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

I would like a unique Unibroue: GTA only

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

CA_in_VA

I would like a unique Unibroue: GTA only

Post by CA_in_VA »

I now live in Rochester, NY, but drive back to T.O every now and then. In Rochester, they have a store called Beers of the World. This store has almost everything (minus special edition rare beers).

I'm willing to trade something you can't find in Toronto for a Unibroue I can't get outside of Quebec—anything besides what the LCBO offers, plus Don de Dieu.

biegaman
Bar Fly

Post by biegaman »

I have an 06 La Terrible. Any interest?

billverstein

Post by billverstein »

Sorry if this is a thread hijack but does anyone have any Fringante?
Drank some from the Beer Bistro cellar a few years ago and recall it being fantastic

nickelass
Bar Fly

Post by nickelass »

Only thing I have is some 2009 La Terrible.
"You wanna talk some jive? I'll talk some jive. I'll talk some jive like you've never heard!"

CA_in_VA

Post by CA_in_VA »

I actually have a bunch of La Terribles from different years. Delicious beer, but I'm looking for Raftman, Blonde du Chambly, or one of the numbered anniversary beers (except 17).

Narrow, I know, but I'm trying to complete the collection.

MatttthewGeorge
Bar Fly

Post by MatttthewGeorge »

I should be able to get an "Edition 2004". If you're interested let me know via PM and I'll see what I can do.
I used to sell beer. Now I don't.