Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

st bernardus 12 re-appearance?

This forum is for discussing everything beer retail: LCBO, Beer Store, Grocery Stores and Indie Stores.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

aser

st bernardus 12 re-appearance?

Post by aser »

It's my fault, I kinda loafed on this one and now it's all gone.

Since it wasn't tied to a seasonal release, will it be making a re-appearance in a few months akin to Rochefort 8/Chimay Blue?

Who is handling their account now? Is it no longer Peter?

I still have a few 330ml bottles from 2010. but it's getting low.

brew-san

Post by brew-san »

Picked a bottle up today, it's a 750ml bottle this year not the 330ml from the last time. They had a decent number of them at the bayview village location where I got mine. I also got their last bottle of Orval. :)

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

Saw this today at Dupont & Spadina.

aser

Post by aser »

thanks for the heads up, will pick some up today.

Cadbury102

Post by Cadbury102 »

Also tons of it at Summerhill. :)

kevinlater

Post by kevinlater »

saw 2 bottles at meadowvale

aser

Post by aser »

We now have rochefort 8/10, st berny 12, orval, chimay blue, all available at the same time. It's good to see lcbo listen more to customer demand. The landscape is a lot rosier than 4 yrs ago.

Let's turn more of these into regular releases.