Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

WESTVLETEREN 12

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

esprit
Seasoned Drinker

WESTVLETEREN 12

Post by esprit »

I'm getting numerous requests for "a few bottles". The LCBO only allows sales of full case lots...a full case is 24 x 330ml. Their rule, not mine. We have 12 on the way but will also be getting some 8 further on down the line.

Peter

ECBS

Post by ECBS »

Fine citizens of Windsor-Essex County:

If anyone is interested in splitting a case of W12, please refer to the discussion I just started up in the "Random Talk > Windsor-Essex County Beer Enthusiasts, Unite!" thread, or shoot me a PM!

Cadbury102

Post by Cadbury102 »

esprit wrote:I'm getting numerous requests for "a few bottles". The LCBO only allows sales of full case lots...a full case is 24 x 330ml. Their rule, not mine. We have 12 on the way but will also be getting some 8 further on down the line.

Peter
Do we PM you, or e-mail a request? I'm still new here, so I'm uncertain about these things. Thanks!

Moishk

Post by Moishk »

I'd be interested in splitting a case with a few other people. PM if interested.

esprit
Seasoned Drinker

Post by esprit »

Cadbury, not sure if I replied to you as I don't visit bartowel that often. E-mail is best...espritagencies@sympatico.ca

Bull_Schott

Post by Bull_Schott »

Any estimate on price per case?

Moishk

Post by Moishk »

I will order a case if 2 more people want to join a case split. 6 bottles per person. Msg me.

Morrish

Post by Morrish »

Moishk wrote:I will order a case if 2 more people want to join a case split. 6 bottles per person. Msg me.
I'd be in. PM sent.

Moishk

Post by Moishk »

need 1 more person, however peter hasnt responded to my emails or calls so it may all be for naught.

beerstodiscover
Bar Fly

Post by beerstodiscover »

Moishk wrote:need 1 more person, however peter hasnt responded to my emails or calls so it may all be for naught.
I'll take 6, check PM

Moishk

Post by Moishk »

I just received an email from Peter; it basically says they are expecting a shipment of westy 12 and we need to reserve now if we want. Unfortunately i lost my job this week and can't justify this expense.
bull_schott, Morrish, and deepeary all expressed a desire to share a case. here is peter's contact info;
Peter Lopaty
ESPRIT AGENCIES
211 Fairview Ave.
Toronto, ON
CANADA M6P 3A6
tel 1-416-762-4133
espritagencies@sympatico.ca

IPA_Lover

Post by IPA_Lover »

Did anything ever happen with this? I'd be willing to split on a case depending on cost if it's still possible.

Thanks!
^^^Hop-head ^^^

vandutchy

Post by vandutchy »

IPA_Lover wrote:Did anything ever happen with this? I'd be willing to split on a case depending on cost if it's still possible.

Thanks!
I may be able to sell you 6 bottles. I have to take a look at my inventory but if you are interested let me know. I live downtown Toronto.

esprit
Seasoned Drinker

Post by esprit »

It's in the country as we speak about it's as it's availbel.

ChrisK

Post by ChrisK »

what's the pricing on this?