Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

FT: Case of Heady Topper

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

TheBeeraholic
Bar Fly

FT: Case of Heady Topper

Post by TheBeeraholic »

ISO: saison, sours, stouts, IPA not available in buffalo or lcbo. Not looking for an auction or responses suggesting so. Been under a rock last few months busy with work not sure what's available just looking $4$ on brews of similar quality PM if interested.

TheBeeraholic
Bar Fly

Post by TheBeeraholic »

Have had a few responses yes I'm okay with splitting up the case into four packs.

atomeyes
Beer Superstar

Post by atomeyes »

TheBeeraholic wrote:Have had a few responses yes I'm okay with splitting up the case into four packs.
what's the canning date?