Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Ontario Brewing Awards

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

sprague11
Seasoned Drinker

Ontario Brewing Awards

Post by sprague11 »

http://www.ontariobrewingawards.com/winners/

Gonna have to bring back some Sleeping Giant when I visit my mom this summer.
"A good light beer is one that doesn't taste like piss!" - Frank d'Angelo

admviolin

Post by admviolin »

Just grabbed their 360 pale and northern logger from Loblaws down at lakeshore and leslie.

S. St. Jeb
Seasoned Drinker

Post by S. St. Jeb »

admviolin wrote:Just grabbed their 360 pale and northern logger from Loblaws down at lakeshore and leslie.
Really? Wow! Thanks for mentioning this.

Someone asked in another thread if there was a website that would give grocery store beer inventories. I can't see there being a single site, but wouldn't it be nice if Loblaws (and other chains) had such a feature. (I just did a quick check of Loblaw's website and didn't see anything).

Masterplan
Bar Fly

Post by Masterplan »

S. St. Jeb wrote:
admviolin wrote:Just grabbed their 360 pale and northern logger from Loblaws down at lakeshore and leslie.

Someone asked in another thread if there was a website that would give grocery store beer inventories. I can't see there being a single site, but wouldn't it be nice if Loblaws (and other chains) had such a feature. (I just did a quick check of Loblaw's website and didn't see anything).
The lcbo could keep track of what they delivered to where... But that's probably asking too much.

admviolin

Post by admviolin »

Masterplan wrote:
S. St. Jeb wrote:

The lcbo could keep track of what they delivered to where... But that's probably asking too much.
The LCBO isn't doing the deliveries. For now, the breweries (and third party companies) are doing their own.