Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Infected Not Your Father's Root Beer

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

ECBS

Infected Not Your Father's Root Beer

Post by ECBS »

While I realize I run the risk of being laughed off of BarTowel by starting a NYFRB thread, I just couldn't help but wonder whether anyone else has encountered infected bottles from this Small Town Brewery offering, now available at The Beer Store? As my wife likes her alcohol sickeningly sweet and devoid of any alcohol flavour, it's only natural that she fell in love with NYFRB. Well, having just purchased her second sixer from TBS (which just so happens to be her second sixer of "beer" EVER purchased), we just came across a tart & vinegary drain pour of a bottle. Curious to know whether or not this was an isolated incident! I've already messaged the brewery to let them know. GIFs of infections are welcome.

Kish84
Bar Fly

Post by Kish84 »

ECBS wrote:GIFs of infections are welcome.
That's asking for trouble.
"There's always money in the banana stand."

Beer'n'gin

Post by Beer'n'gin »

Kish84 wrote:
ECBS wrote:GIFs of infections are welcome.
That's asking for trouble.
https://goo.gl/images/Khyhbl