Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

FT: Blackberry Milkshark

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

munrets

FT: Blackberry Milkshark

Post by munrets »

I'm not looking for anything crazy - just hoping maybe someone who didn't get any can try it.

Whatcha got?

Belgian
Bar Towel Legend

Post by Belgian »

munrets wrote:I'm not looking for anything crazy - just hoping maybe someone who didn't get any can try it.

Whatcha got?
^ not an offer, just an endorsement - it's pouring at the brew pub and it's actually very good.

Digging the 'Woods lately. Quite a brewery when they are fully hitting their stride.
In Beerum Veritas

munrets

Post by munrets »

Fret not - I would never offer to trade a world-class beer like KBS for fear of being reprimanded for my insolence.

IPA_Lover

Post by IPA_Lover »

Man you got some cojones posting a beer for trade shortly after it was released! I tried that, didn't work out so well. Apparently blasphemy around here.
^^^Hop-head ^^^

El Pinguino
Seasoned Drinker

Post by El Pinguino »

IPA_Lover wrote:Man you got some cojones posting a beer for trade shortly after it was released! I tried that, didn't work out so well. Apparently blasphemy around here.
Haha...you got the wrath of atomeyes, who pretty much comes across as a total douchebag in 95% of his posts here. With the passing away of Peter from Esprit, I believe he actually holds that official title now.

I've got a Doppelganger from Treehouse and a Broken Spoke from Alchemist if you want them...let me know how many KBS they're worth.

As for the OP, I've got a Mango Milkshark if you want to trade still.

Yep...I realize this post is 2 months old.

AugustusRex

Post by AugustusRex »

I'll trade you Wizard Wolf for your Blackberry Milkshark.

IPA_Lover

Post by IPA_Lover »

El Pinguino wrote:
IPA_Lover wrote:Man you got some cojones posting a beer for trade shortly after it was released! I tried that, didn't work out so well. Apparently blasphemy around here.
Haha...you got the wrath of atomeyes, who pretty much comes across as a total douchebag in 95% of his posts here. With the passing away of Peter from Esprit, I believe he actually holds that official title now.

I've got a Doppelganger from Treehouse and a Broken Spoke from Alchemist if you want them...let me know how many KBS they're worth.

As for the OP, I've got a Mango Milkshark if you want to trade still.

Yep...I realize this post is 2 months old.
PM'd you but not sure the message got through. Let me know.
^^^Hop-head ^^^

atomeyes
Beer Superstar

Post by atomeyes »

El Pinguino wrote: Haha...you got the wrath of atomeyes, who pretty much comes across as a total douchebag in 95% of his posts here. With the passing away of Peter from Esprit, I believe he actually holds that official title now.
as you can imagine, your opinion means little to me.
but you can at least try to be and not slander a man who died recently from cancer.
if this is the kind of person you are, then i guess i'll proudly wear the king douchebag crown.

but please, return to your trade but try not to piss on the still-soft soil of someone who died and who had a huge role in bringing excellent Belgian imports to Ontario, like St Berny, Orval and Rodenbach, to name a few.
thanks

El Pinguino
Seasoned Drinker

Post by El Pinguino »

atomeyes wrote:
El Pinguino wrote: Haha...you got the wrath of atomeyes, who pretty much comes across as a total douchebag in 95% of his posts here. With the passing away of Peter from Esprit, I believe he actually holds that official title now.
Phew!

atomeyes
Beer Superstar

Post by atomeyes »

El Pinguino wrote:
atomeyes wrote:
Phew!
i'm glad you glossed over me asking you why you'd piss on a man who suddenly and recently died of cancer.
honestly, people in glass houses should just not post on bartowel.
i may be a douchebag but you're a fucking awful human being. so congrats. and good luck with your trades and whatnot.

Craig
Seasoned Drinker

Post by Craig »

Enough. Either figure out how to be nice to each other or I'm going to actually have to start doing some moderating.

MatttthewGeorge
Bar Fly

Post by MatttthewGeorge »

Craig wrote:Enough. Either figure out how to be nice to each other or I'm going to actually have to start doing some moderating.
Slow clap
untappd/instacrap/facebitch/snapitychat/etc: @matttthewgeorge