Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Recommendations on Sales Agencies

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

SOV

Recommendations on Sales Agencies

Post by SOV »

Glad I found this form, Its been super helpful to this point

We've got a smaller distillery out in Vancouver, BC. We sell a little in Alberta and Wa state but are looking to move into Ontario by the end of this year. Could anyone recommend a sales agency that works with smaller brands and are really a pleasure to deal with? We would prefer them to be wine/spirits focused but I understand things are a little different in ONT so im open to suggestions.

We had been in contact with Esprit a few years back and got a bounce on my last email. Kind of a shock to read the forms here and find out why. RIP

James

GtownRandy

Post by GtownRandy »

I’m surprised no one has replied yet but the owner and moderator of this forum , cass, owns an importing agency

http://www.bartowel.com/forum/viewtopic ... ca#p154920

SOV

Post by SOV »

That is incredibly helpful, I will follow up thank you.