Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Post Game Brewing?????

Discuss anything and everything about craft brewers from Ontario here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Rob Creighton
Bar Fly

Post Game Brewing?????

Post by Rob Creighton »

What or who is Post Game Brewing? Marketing Company? I had shivers thinking it was Frank D'Angelo making a come back but it looks too slick. :o :(

distr0

Post by distr0 »

Cringe. Everything on their socials seems so very manufactured and forced. Looks like a marketing and merch company that happens to make some beer?

Who brews it? Doesn't look like they have a location or anything

Napalm Frog

Post by Napalm Frog »

Yet another basic contract brew. On LinkedIn, looks like it's spearheaded by an ex-Moosehead/Labatt sales manager and an ex-banker, with an office near Yorkdale.

distr0

Post by distr0 »

i'm gonna guess it's made by wellington

lister
Beer Superstar

Post by lister »

Deadpool anyone?
lister

Rob Creighton
Bar Fly

Post by Rob Creighton »

With so many big contract brewers around (Cool, Common Good, Equals, Brunswick, (is Great Lakes still doing contract?), Wellington becomes 'another contract brewer' but with them doing most of Nickel Brooks production now, I think they might be busy.

Craig
Seasoned Drinker

Post by Craig »

Wellington is brewing for NB now? Do't NB have two physical breweries of their own?

S. St. Jeb
Seasoned Drinker

Post by S. St. Jeb »

Craig wrote:Wellington is brewing for NB now? Do't NB have two physical breweries of their own?
Just the original one in Burlington I believe. It became their experimental one-off place when they had a stake in the brewery in Hamilton with Collective Arts, but that joint ownership relationship is done. I kinda assumed there were still getting beer made there under contract.

They are supposed to be building a new place down in St. Catharines. I have no idea if that is progressing.