Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Ben Johnson's Beer & Bullshit Podcast

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Cass
Beer Superstar

Ben Johnson's Beer & Bullshit Podcast

Post by Cass »

Well I was finally on Ben Johnson's Beer & Bullshit podcast this week. We spoke about the origins of the Bar Towel amongst other beery things, and he commented that nobody ever talked about his podcast here. So I'm rectifying that :)

https://www.beerandbullshit.ca/podcast/ ... ss-enright

It was a fun chat with Ben and Chris Schryer so give it a listen!

Tapsucker
Seasoned Drinker

Post by Tapsucker »

Thanks I will dip into this. I was following his blog for a while but it appears to have gone on ice. I just chalked it up to lots of personal COVID era projects that people moved on from. I'm not disparaging here, it and others are clearly passion projects and that's great.

Personally, I'm not in the social media stream so I miss much, your flagging this is actually helpful. In fact, maybe an entire topic category/section here where we could share these treasures with each other would be a cool idea?
Brands are for cattle.
Fans are cash cows.
The herd will consume until consumed.

shintriad
Bar Fly

Post by shintriad »

Looking forward to giving it a listen! I love that podcast, although I discovered it pretty late in the game. Listening to older episodes during the height of the pandemic really made the ol' nostalgia tingle.

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

shintriad wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:15 am Looking forward to giving it a listen! I love that podcast, although I discovered it pretty late in the game. Listening to older episodes during the height of the pandemic really made the ol' nostalgia tingle.
Let me know what you think! I think the interview turned out pretty nicely. I stayed more on the 'beer' front vs. 'bullshit' :)