Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Summer Saison will be back

Contribute your own beer reviews and ratings of beers that are made or available in Ontario.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Belgian
Bar Towel Legend

Post by Belgian »

Well great! I hope the bars don't take it all first. :evil:
In Beerum Veritas

clasher

Post by clasher »

I had a pint at Volo on wednesday, quite tasty I might add. If I had a car, I'd grab a case, labels be damned!

Stomp Brockmore

Post by Stomp Brockmore »

I had a bottle of it today at the brewery, courtesy of Ken. It's a really nice beer, very refreshing, light, citrusy, with a great spice to it. I'm definitely looking forward to picking up a case.

Thanks again Ken.

lister
Beer Superstar

Post by lister »

Victory has it on tap.
lister

Asst. Grain Shoveller

Post by Asst. Grain Shoveller »

Hi Everyone
Thanks for your patience.
Our Summer Saison is now labelled and boxed and ready to go.
About 1/2 of the bottles are already pre sold and i will be trying to get the deliveries done for those of you who have ordered at least 2 24's.

Prices are:
6-Pack $12.25
12-Pack $ 22.75
24-Pack $ 43.25

I will be in the retail store during the hours that i post daily on voicemail 905-339-1037. Saturdays i'm normally at the store from 10-3:30.
In the midst of getting this done as well as making sure our pale and nut are well stocked in our beer stores, LCBO's and pubs, my hard drive decided to implode. For those of you who sent me an email please contact me again just to be sure.
I hope you enjoy the bottled version, the pubs have done a great job of supporting us. Please note there has been some settling of the unfiltered beer.
I think my new labels look sharp.

If there is one very hard lesson i've learnt from this, its not to tell any one anything until you've got everything finalized and packaged in the fridge. For those of you who checked every week (if not every day) my salute to your tenacity.

Sorry you only have 21 days of summer left to enjoy this brew.
Possibly next summer we'll have it ready on time (or maybe we can extend certain seasons until we get caught up)

Once again my thanks for your patience.

Cheers
Ken