Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Consumer's beverages

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Manul

Consumer's beverages

Post by Manul »

I've dropped by their location in Williamsville (Transit rd.) close to Buffalo (they moved in a new bulding). I was really impressed by their selection of american most at prices lower than Premier. Also lots of Belgians ( Rochefort, Chimay, Westmalle...) at resonable prices - can't remember all of them. I suggest you visit this place if you cross the border, I think you'll like it. They also got a new shipment of Hop Wallop.
I left with some Racer 5, Double Bastard, Rasputin and Impaled ale. Next time I'll go there without my better part...

BeerMonger

Post by BeerMonger »

Thanks for the info Manul, I will check that out. My car always seem to be on autopilot to Premier though.