Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Tipsy McStagger

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

PRMason
Bar Fly

Post by PRMason »

I must admit that when I saw post being made by "Tipsy McStagger" I was a little put off. Not by the person but by the name. Happy to say that my initial prejudice was unfounded. His posts are very good indeed. Sorry about that Tipsy, and welcome to the forum.
Cheers!
Perry

tipsy mcstagger

Post by tipsy mcstagger »

Thanks Perry for the warm welcome. Just to de-mystify the nomenclature of this username: Homer Simpson wins a drinking contest at a bar named, you guessed, Tipsy McStagger. But the name is rather ironic, considering that most of us here are in search of the best brews around, as opposed to shot-gunning as many 7.9% "Fest Bocks" at our younger cousin's dorm party. It is great to be amongst other Beer Barons, scouting, digging, tearing, gnawing and generally scampering through all obstacles to find our cosmic beverages and then sharing this with others. Thank you for letting me in and a boisterous "hazzah!" for the next quality beer that we put past our lips.
Tipsy