Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

I need some empties!

Post your own tasty recipes or homebrewing advice here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

dutchcanuck

I need some empties!

Post by dutchcanuck »

I'm putting out a general call too anyone who may have some empties they would like to get rid of. I have recently increased my beer production, but I don't have enough bottles! So I was wondering if anyone had some empties sitting around their house that I could buy from them? It would save you from driving them to the beer store to get your deposit and you would be helping out a fellow bar toweler.
Thanks in advance.

haelduksf

Post by haelduksf »

I have a good number that I don't think I'll need. I live near Jane & Finch, PM me if you're interested.

Andicus
Bar Fly

Post by Andicus »

What size were you looking for?

KwaiLo

Post by KwaiLo »

I have a bunch of non-twist tops. They are randomly sized though, as I just went through to take the ones I will need that match.

dutchcanuck

Post by dutchcanuck »

I am looking for 12 oz/330 ml bottles. I have four cases so far, but I need another two cases (48 bottles). Is that doable?
Thanks in advance!