Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Les 3 Brasseurs

Discuss Ontario's brewpubs, pubs, beer bars and restaurants here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

jaymack

Les 3 Brasseurs

Post by jaymack »

"Les 3 Brasseurs microbreweries are looking for a local brewer for their new site in Toronto. Indeed, after several construction delays, the microbrewery will finally open downtown Toronto during summer 2008."

Read this on ProBrewer.com . Anyone know much about them. Apparently there's 3 in Quebec now?

Bobsy
Beer Superstar

Post by Bobsy »

jaymack wrote:"Les 3 Brasseurs microbreweries are looking for a local brewer for their new site in Toronto. Indeed, after several construction delays, the microbrewery will finally open downtown Toronto during summer 2008."

Read this on ProBrewer.com . Anyone know much about them. Apparently there's 3 in Quebec now?
If its the same people, they have a website here: http://www.les3brasseurs.ca/

And these are the beers they brew there:
http://www.ratebeer.com/brewers/les-3-b ... real/5673/

Cass
Beer Superstar

Post by Cass »

I've been following this for some time. I posted an update a while back here:

http://www.bartowel.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=3026

The latest is that the construction of the building is taking longer than expected, and they believe to be up and running by fall/winter of this year (it was to be 2007). It will be at 275 Yonge St., which is just down from the Hard Rock Cafe.

It will be great to see another brewpub in Toronto and the 3B is definitely excited about coming to TO.

lister
Beer Superstar

Post by lister »

Summer now eh? They better get cracking. I walked past the place this past weekend and it's still just the facade and no building behind it.

I still hope L3B does something a little different from their Montreal brewpubs especially something beyond their four beers, blonde, wit, brune and amber. I've been twice. The first I thought the place was okay, nothing too exciting about the food or beer. The second time was horrid.
lister

Steve-E

Post by Steve-E »

I went to L3B after Mondial 2 years ago, and it was horrible. Beers were lacking, food was ok and the service left a lot to be desired. I'll give them a shot if/when they open, but just 1.