Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Coors turning their beer into ethanol

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

MattB

Coors turning their beer into ethanol

Post by MattB »

The National Post on-line has an item on Coors turning it's unwanted beer into ethanol. It also has suggestions for other beers ... some very good suggestions.

http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blog ... -pump.aspx

Illuminatus

Post by Illuminatus »

MattB wrote:The National Post on-line has an item on Coors turning it's unwanted beer into ethanol.
All of it?

Tapsucker
Seasoned Drinker

Post by Tapsucker »

Donating it to the Democrats? I thought they were big corporate sponsors of the Republicans.

I guess this is better than pouring it down the drain. Even the fish know better than to swim in Coors Light. :roll:

I wonder if this means you now have to wear a baseball cap to drive your car?

Tapsucker
Seasoned Drinker

Post by Tapsucker »

thekulman

Post by thekulman »

MattB wrote:The National Post on-line has an item on Coors turning it's unwanted beer into ethanol.
...is any of it wanted?!?
www.homebrewersretail.com - 2 row always $1.10/lb (Canada Malting)
We now carry Wyeast Activator packs, White Labs pitchable vials and 5 Star products.