Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

BrewDog - Private Order

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Roland + Russell

BrewDog - Private Order

Post by Roland + Russell »

Available for the first time in Canada... we are now accepting private orders for a very special and rare product that has won many accolades and awards - BrewDog Paradox.

This fine whisky cask aged Imperial Stout (Isle of Arran) is rather pricey but there is nothing paradoxical about its value. Remember to save a bottle or two for that special occasion down the road...

Other details:

24 x 330 mL / 10% ABV / $161 per case

Please contact us at: sales@rolandandrussell.com

Cheers,

R+R
Roland + Russell
www.rolandandrussell.com
twitter.com/RolandRussell

Derek
Beer Superstar

Post by Derek »

I'd love to try the Ardbeg aged stout... I love that smokiness.

sphilp

Post by sphilp »

nice! are you guys going to be gettin the rest of their brews in? i'd love to get some more punk ipa and riptyde.

sprague11
Seasoned Drinker

Post by sprague11 »

If you ever bring in Punk I'd love to get my hands on some of this.

Roland + Russell

We are considering bringing in the other beers, but to keep it simple and economical as possible (various reasons including lab testing fees) we are starting with Paradox.

If there is enough interest we will bring in others in the near future.

Keep in mind that the Paradox is amazing and has great tenability. It is a natural for archiving if you can resist the temptation...

We hope to close this order soon, so let us know if you are interested as soon as possible.

Have a nice evening.
Roland + Russell
www.rolandandrussell.com

Publican

Post by Publican »

I'd love if Roland and Russell brought in Punk IPA. I had a bottle of it at a tasting a few weeks ago and it was one of the best bottles that myself and a few friends tried that day. My friends said they'd like to get some Punk IPA if it was available in Ontario.

Roland and Russell, There were 3 people that said they like some Punk IPA. Hope you can soon import some into Ontario.

Roland + Russell

We hear you Publican, thanks for everyone's interest. However, the reality is that each and every product coming through the LCBO is tested once per year at the cost of $155.00 regardless of whether it's sold through stores, private orders or consignment. We will need more orders before we can make it worthwhile for the brewery. The agency will absorb a part of this cost so let's hope we can get just a few more orders to get the ball rolling. This is an awesome IPA.
This dog barks and bites.

R+R
Roland + Russell
www.rolandandrussell.com

Torontoblue
Beer Superstar

Post by Torontoblue »

Publican wrote:I'd love if Roland and Russell brought in Punk IPA. I had a bottle of it at a tasting a few weeks ago and it was one of the best bottles that myself and a few friends tried that day. My friends said they'd like to get some Punk IPA if it was available in Ontario.

Roland and Russell, There were 3 people that said they like some Punk IPA. Hope you can soon import some into Ontario.
Hey Scott, why not get on this order, show some support for the agency & brewery and then maybe more beers will follow. If they don't see a large order for this great beer why should they bother with any further products? It'd be a shame if we missed out on their beers, as you well know!!!!!

Publican

Post by Publican »

Well I'd like to support this agency but $161.00 is a little too much for me to spend for a case. I'll see what else Roland and Russell sell that might be more affordable and support them with that purchase

Torontoblue
Beer Superstar

Post by Torontoblue »

Publican wrote:Well I'd like to support this agency but $161.00 is a little too much for me to spend for a case. I'll see what else Roland and Russell sell that might be more affordable and support them with that purchase
Do what I do and get a few friends in on the order. A 24 split between 3 people is manageable, and not too expensive given the quality of the beers. Stop being so bloody cheap, Scott (you're not Scottish :P )

markaberrant
Seasoned Drinker

Post by markaberrant »

Roland + Russell wrote:Available for the first time in Canada...
No offense, but the entire Brewdog lineup has been in Alberta since this time last year. I've got 3 different batches of Paradox!

Bobsy
Beer Superstar

Post by Bobsy »

markaberrant wrote:
Roland + Russell wrote:Available for the first time in Canada...
No offense, but the entire Brewdog lineup has been in Alberta since this time last year. I've got 3 different batches of Paradox!
Yeah, I wasn't going to say anything, but I received a Paradox from Alberta this Spring. Exclusivity aside, it rocked.

mjohnston

Post by mjohnston »

I'm thinking I'm going to put in an order for a case. I'm happy to split it up with anyone here in the KW area if you're interested.
Mat