Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Winter Warmers Promotion: Full Listing

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

the.brewer

Post by the.brewer »

Quick clarification....While I did participate in the process of formulating and brewing the Mill Street Oktoberfest, I cannot say the same for the Bock which is in the pipeline. That was entirely Michael Duggan's baby. I know that it's ready for drinking and has found its way into kegs and bottles but you had better call the brewery 416-681-0338 to find out where it is available.
Michael H.

borderline_alcoholic

Post by borderline_alcoholic »

Oh fair enough. The manager of Pure Spirits mentioned the Bock to me when I was last in, and seemed to think it was another collaborative effort. I stand corrected.

I think that Volo is also considering putting it on tap BTW. Don't know about elsewhere yet.

borderline_alcoholic

Post by borderline_alcoholic »

On 2003-12-06 14:47, esprit wrote:
The price was just being entered into the system on Friday so it will either appear early next week or as soon as the initial "force" of product goes out to the stores which will be before week's end.
The Adnams SSB is now listed, but some of the other Winter Warmers seem to have disappeared from their site. Neither Yellow Snow not Cochonnette are there, I imagine others are absent too.

Do you think the LCBO would be capable of organising a piss up in a brewery?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: borderline_alcoholic on 2003-12-08 18:27 ]</font>

esprit
Seasoned Drinker

Post by esprit »

The only one of my Winter products no longer on the website is Rogue Yellow Snow and I've sent the LCBO an inquiry asking why it's disappeared.

Immotius

Post by Immotius »

I think after the blizzard, the yellow snow isn't visible anymore.

And where's the HopDevil :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Immotius on 2003-12-09 18:48 ]</font>