Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Wanted....

Post your own tasty recipes or homebrewing advice here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

dutchcanuck

Wanted....

Post by dutchcanuck »

Does anyone have extra carboys and fermenting buckets laying around they would like to sell? I'd be willing to drive to your place and take them off your hands. I reside in St. Catharines, but would be more than happy to drive up to Toronto or Waterloo/Guelph.

Send me a PM if you have some excess equipment you need to unload.

Cheers,
The DutchCanuck

phat matt

Post by phat matt »

i have seen some glass ones on the st catharines kijiji for like $10 each or around that. I picked up lots of my homebrweing stuff off of there. I would link you to it but not sure how this board feels about links to other sites.