Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Project X bottles available Oct 14

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

JB

Project X bottles available Oct 14

Post by JB »

We'll have a limited amount (like, less than 4 cases of each) of Project X bottles available at Project X Cask Days on Oct 14.

- My Bitter Wife
- Smoked Chipotle (also on cask!)
- Bottle Conditioned Pumpkin Ale

All 650ml Project X bottles are $6.95 including deposit.

A reminder that the event goes from 6-9, and is $10 admission. Featuring delicious casks from our GTA brewery brethren and a giant pot of chili!

velovampire
Seasoned Drinker

Post by velovampire »

John, any chance of the bottles being available at the retail store earlier in the day? I'm going to be out that way tomorrow around noon, but can't make the PX tomorrow night. Would love to try the Smoked Chipotle and grab some MBW and Pumpkin...

JB

Post by JB »

I'm sure if you ask nicely someone will be able to hook you up...

velovampire
Seasoned Drinker

Post by velovampire »

JB wrote:I'm sure if you ask nicely someone will be able to hook you up...
Awesome! Thanks.