Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Tennent's Lager

Connect with beer lovers to make private trades, or facilitate private orders from breweries..

Moderators: Craig, Cass

kinguy

Tennent's Lager

Post by kinguy »

I've got a friend who's looking to get some Tennent's Lager as a gift for Christmas. Yes, I have suggested better beer gift options, but she still wants the Tennent's. Does anyone know who the agent is?

Thanks.

cratez
Beer Superstar

Post by cratez »

This place carries the beer on tap so if you contact them and ask for the person who orders the beer, they might be able to put you in touch with the agent. Cheers

SteelbackGuy
Beer Superstar

Post by SteelbackGuy »

I think Scot's Corner in London, also has this beer.
Gary's Mattress.

So, if you're in tow you could always try there as well. Smoke n bones is pretty serious though.
If you`re reading this, there`s a 15% chance you`ve got a significant drinking problem. Get it fixed, get recovered!