Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Black Oak Beer now available in Ottawa Area Stores

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Asst. Grain Shoveller

Black Oak Beer now available in Ottawa Area Stores

Post by Asst. Grain Shoveller »

For those fans in Ottawa, Black Oak now has 6 self serve Ottawa area Beer Stores and is slowly oozing into some LCBO's with the help of North American Craft Beers.
Our Pale Ale & Nut Brown Ale will be regularly available.
We are in 3 Ottawa Stores: 1546 Scott Street, 2016 Ogilvie Road & 2750 Swansea Crescent. Nepean: 3500 Fallowfield, Kanata: 499 Terry Fox Drive, Orleans: 1675 10th line, Stittsville: 1250 Main Street.

I hope you enjoy...this is a huge step for us!!

Cheers
Ken

notdan

Post by notdan »

Just checked DrinkVine and indeed, the Pale Ale is indeed at one of my usual LCBOs. Will certainly pick some up in the near future. Good to see Black Oak make its way to Ottawa.

Brews Phillips

Post by Brews Phillips »

Very good news indeed! Welcome to Ottawa.

cfrancis
Bar Fly

Post by cfrancis »

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee