Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Boston Lager Glasses

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

lister
Beer Superstar

Boston Lager Glasses

Post by lister »

If anyone in Barrie is looking for those ugly Boston Lager glasses, the Liquidation World store on Bayfield near the Toys R Us has a whole shelf full of them for $1.50 each.
lister

korguy123

Post by korguy123 »

lister
Beer Superstar

Post by lister »

Yep. I think the glass looks to be the size of the glass that was attached to the six pack at the LCBO a little while back.
lister

shintriad
Bar Fly

Post by shintriad »

I love those glasses! I'm nowhere near Barrie, but those are some great beer conveyance mechanisms.

lister
Beer Superstar

Post by lister »

I can pick up some for you if you want. The place is open on Boxing Day and I'll be heading back to Toronto afterwards.
lister

cannondale
Bar Fly

Post by cannondale »

lister wrote:If anyone in Barrie is looking for those ugly Boston Lager glasses, the Liquidation World store on Bayfield near the Toys R Us has a whole shelf full of them for $1.50 each.
Thanks for the heads up lister.

My wife broke the one I got with a 6-pack of the Boston Lager a couple years ago. I was in the area so stopped in a bought a few today. I really like these glasses. Still a pile of them left..
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

cratez
Beer Superstar

Post by cratez »

lister wrote:If anyone in Barrie is looking for those ugly Boston Lager glasses...
With a pitch like that, who could resist? :wink:

lister
Beer Superstar

Post by lister »

cratez wrote:With a pitch like that, who could resist? :wink:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :P

They may be good function but are ugly.
lister

mintjellie
Seasoned Drinker

Post by mintjellie »

I don't use mine, the bottom doesn't lay flat so the glass wobbles. Maybe I'll pick up a non-defective one, lol.