Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Beer TV

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

PRMason
Bar Fly

Post by PRMason »

They did a show on Muskoka last year. Maybe its rerun season in Belgium.

Mississauga Matt

Post by Mississauga Matt »

I saw a show where they went on and on about an inter-Interbrew bartending competition. Lots of nonsense about dipping the glass the requisite number of times in a sink full of water, holding the glass up for inspection, pouring the beer, scraping the head off with a knife, setting the beer down, etc etc etc, all the while with some clipboard carrying judge in the background assessing each and every move. Kind of like ice dancing. Real sissy stuff, if you ask me.

Hey Interbrew, you're Belgian, not French. leave the effeminate stuff to the wine crowd.