Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Fame and Fortune for Your Beer Stash

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Steve Beaumont

Fame and Fortune for Your Beer Stash

Post by Steve Beaumont »

No, not your wet moustache, your beer cellar! I need a hi-res pic of a well-maintained and organized beer cellar, with most if not all bottles standing rather than laying down. This would be for The World Atlas of Beer, to be published in a minimum of four languages and available around the world.

I can't offer cash, but if the art editor likes it I can get you a photo credit and a signed copy of the book when it comes out.

matt7215
Beer Superstar

Post by matt7215 »

How would you like the photos sent to you?

Steve Beaumont

Post by Steve Beaumont »

Good point! Please send your pics to BeaumontDrinks (at) gmail.

Belgian
Bar Towel Legend

Post by Belgian »

Steve Beaumont wrote:I need a hi-res pic of a well-maintained and organized beer cellar, with most if not all bottles standing rather than laying down. This would be for The World Atlas of Beer, to be published in a minimum of four languages and available around the world.
What's a 'well-maintained, organized cellar?' :D

Steve some American folks on Ratebeer have stunning cellars & are very obliging to show them off. Sadly these pics put Ontario to shame.

Good luck!
In Beerum Veritas

jprime

Post by jprime »

I may be able to make that happen

TheSevenDuffs
Beer Superstar

Post by TheSevenDuffs »

I could take a pic of mine, but I don't think I have a camera that is good enough for what you need...

Tapsucker
Seasoned Drinker

Post by Tapsucker »

Does well maintained mean the bottles are full or empty?
Brands are for cattle.
Fans are cash cows.
The herd will consume until consumed.