Cask Days 2018

Post details, reviews and recaps of interesting beer events in Ontario and elsewhere here.

Moderators: GregClow, Cass

lister
Beer Superstar

Cask Days 2018

Postby lister » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:31 am

Early access for the Friday afternoon session as an add-on isn't available this year. That's annoying. (Aside from Brewer's Gathering and presumably the seminars which I don't want.) Was this a known thing that I missed?

Had I known that I would have tried to get the early bird tickets. :-?

Sigh.
lister
El Pinguino
Seasoned Drinker

Re: Cask Days 2018

Postby El Pinguino » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:58 pm

Not sure if they had it last year...but when I went 2 years ago there was no early access for Session 1.
Everyone with tickets / baller passes / etc got same entry time for Session 1. Only the Night and Saturday ones had early access.
lister
Beer Superstar

Postby lister » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:50 pm

El Pinguino wrote:Not sure if they had it last year...but when I went 2 years ago there was no early access for Session 1.
Everyone with tickets / baller passes / etc got same entry time for Session 1. Only the Night and Saturday ones had early access.

Hmmmm... I'll have to recheck my previous years tickets. Maybe I'm confusing things with the Saturday session.

I definitely got admitted early last year for the Friday afternoon session (as did a bunch of people.)
lister
Esquandolas

Postby Esquandolas » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:01 am

Got tickets for Session 3 on Saturday, the earliest I could manage to go. Can't wait. Last year's event was the first time I tried Cascade's Vlad The Imp Aler - thought I had died and went to heaven!

Return to “Beer Events”