Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

C'est What? Spring Festival of Small Breweries - Fri, Apr 15

Post details, reviews and recaps of interesting beer events in Ontario and elsewhere here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

JerCraigs
Beer Superstar

Post by JerCraigs »

detritus wrote:
Asst. Grain Shoveller wrote:Thanks for the kind words about our stout.
It is now available at the brewery in bottled form only. Limited quantities were made.
Anybody (Ken, Jeremy?) know when the brewery is usually open until on weekday evenings? I'm going to try to stop by this week and pick some of this up...
I am no longer working Ken on a regular basis (pesky real world getting in the way of my beer drinking!) but you can give the brewery a call at 905-339-1037. Typically the hours fluctuate on a daily basis depending on other demands on peoples time but the answering machine has the hours on it.