Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

breweriania

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

joey_capps
Bar Fly

Post by joey_capps »

Does anyone know anywhere in the area where I can buy a lighted bar sign? Or anywhere that has glasses and/or trays?

Cheers, Joe.

Kent

Post by Kent »

Joe,
You can try any of the restaurant equipment suppliers that deal with used items - check the yellow pages under "restaurant equip. & supplies - new & used". Quite offten they will purchase a restauant or bar that closed, and gut the place out. They will take signage, bar stools and anything else available. For the glassware, the dealers also sell new pieces by the case (usually by the doz.)

Good luck!

esprit
Seasoned Drinker

Post by esprit »

We've got glasses for most of our Belgians as well as trays for Chimay and Duvel.

Esprit Agencies
tel 416-762-4133
fax 416-762-5593
e-mail: esprit@infinity.net

DAN-D-MAN

Post by DAN-D-MAN »

Hey Joe!

There's also a Brewery Memorabilia Show coming up at the Steam Whistle Brewery on Saturday, April 13th from 11am to 2pm.

The Steam Whistle seems to hold these about twice a year. I bought a couple of used tap handles there last year for my beer fridge.

Since any beer collector can rent tables, you never know what you might find. For more info., check out:

http://www.steamwhistle.ca/events/

And the best part... It's free admission and Steam Whistle serves you beer while you browse! :cool:

joey_capps
Bar Fly

Post by joey_capps »

Thanks Everyone.

Kent: great advice.

Esprit:See you soon

Dan-D-Man: See you at the show.