Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

This place is cool!!!

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

MISSROX

Post by MISSROX »

Hi Im' Rox. I don't know much about beer, except that I like to drink it of course :smile: - ha! This place looks like a good place to take a look and learn about the different beers there are - like all the ones at the liquor store that I don't recognizen but might want to try! I just wanted to say Hello and also say that I think I might learn a whole lot new here!

MISS ROX

Franklin Macintosh

Post by Franklin Macintosh »

Hi Miss Rox, and welcome.
My name's Frank, and I'm new here myself (well, actually, I used to come here a couple of years ago, when the site was in its infancy, but for some reason the forums disappeared and I sort of lost interest, but I recently discovered that the forums are back up so I decided to come back). From what I remember from before and from what I've seen recently, this site is a wonderful place for local beer info, and the people here are generally knowledgable and helpful, and won't steer you wrong. Welcome to the fold, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Frank.