Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

New bar on the horizon?

Discuss beer or anything else that comes to mind in here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

PRMason
Bar Fly

Post by PRMason »

I was talking to Brian Morin formerly the head chef at the Esplanade Bier Markt and co-founder of the Honest Lawyer franchise. He is putting together a business plan for a beer bar /restaurant in Toronto. He will focus on (horrors!)beer and Ontario Micros as well as interesting beers from all around. Beer cuisine will also be the thing. I'll keep you posted when I hear more. It looks like a winner

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PRMason on 2002-03-19 13:08 ]</font>

Josh Oakes

Post by Josh Oakes »

Might I suggest the Annex as a good location? I can't get a good beer here to save my life.

Chris

Post by Chris »

I'll put my two cents in for a location in the Avenue Rd. & Lawrence area...I'm a little biased though...the best beer I can get in this area is Creemore.

Kid Presentable

Post by Kid Presentable »

hey josh, have you ever beer to the victory cafe on markham st.? it's a dive but they have decent taps at decent prices.

kp