Looking for the original Bar Towel blog? You can find it at www.thebartowel.com.

We have a trivia question in order to register to prevent bots. If you have any issues with answering, contact us at cass@bartowel.com for help.

Introducing Light Mode! If you would like a Bar Towel social experience that isn't the traditional blue, you can now select Light Mode. Go to the User Control Panel and then Board Preferences, and select "Day Drinking" (Light Mode) from the My Board Style drop-down menu. You can always switch back to "Night Drinking" (Dark Mode). Enjoy!

Good Beer Festival - Hamilton Convention Centre

Post details, reviews and recaps of interesting beer events in Ontario and elsewhere here.

Moderators: Craig, Cass

Mississauga Matt

Post by Mississauga Matt »

The details are sketchy, but evidently there is something called The Good Beer Festival at the Hamilton Convention Centre on Friday April 5 and Saturday April 6.

According to http://www.ticketmaster.ca ...

The breweries include (not a complete list): * Black Oak * Brick * Cameron's * Church-Key * Cool Beer * Creemore Springs * Great Lakes * Lakeport * Magnotta * Sleeman * Steam Whistle * Niagara * Molson

I wonder if it's a spring version of the T.O. Beer Fest?

joey_capps
Bar Fly

Post by joey_capps »

Hi Matt:

Check out the "Beer Show in Hamilton(?)" thread for more information.

Cheers, Joe.

Mississauga Matt

Post by Mississauga Matt »

Well that was stupid of me.

Sorry about the double posting.

I don't know why it happens, but whenever I hear the words "beer festival," I get all excited, what's left of the pea-brain gets put on pause, and I go and do stuff like this. Doh!